Come train with us in July. We will be holding a BJJ and Submission Grappling Camp that will include:
1) Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Gi and No Gi
2) Judo and Sambo Stand Up Techniques
3) Physical Training, Warm Up, Stretching Techniques Designed for BJJ
We will have three coaches, one for each subject. Our camp will take place at our Kore Headquarters in Danbury, CT.
Our three day camp will have three seminars each day. Master Luigi Mondelli, 3rd degree BJJ Black Belt will be in charge of all BJJ and Grappling Techniques focused in competitions.
Christopher Graney, Biomechanics Specialist, Muscle Activation Techniques Master Specialist. will be covering a spectrum of exercises and drills to help participants develop new perspectives and practices relating to:
– Warm up, flexibility and stretching
– Exercises for conditioning
– Exercises for skill-enhancement
Participants will develop an understanding and practice that will help increase his grappling performance in addition to increasing his tolerance of the various stresses and risks associated with the practice of bjj and submission grappling.
Sensei Dennis Hill, Black Belt in Judo and Instructor in Combat Sambo, will be covering all the stand up techniques to improve our top game.
Judo is a powerful grappling art that compliments Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) with its throwing techniques and its strong top-fighting ground techniques. At the seminar you will be presented with these powerful tools to add to your martial arts arsenal. As an instructor or student of martial arts you will be exposed to this pool of knowledge and understand why Judo is making a splash in the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) world. As a bonus, we will also cover leg locking techniques that are allowed in BJJ to expand upon your submission game.
When: July 27th, 28th, and 29th
Where: Kore BJJ Danbury, CT
16 Beaver Brook Rd #3
Danbury, CT 06810
Cost: $599 for all three days
Friday July 27th
- 10:00am to 1:00pm – Judo for BJJ
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm – Drills, Stretching, and Warm Up Exercises for BJJ
- 6:30pm to 8:00pm – BJJ No Gi 8:00pm to 10:00pm – BJJ with Gi
Saturday July 28th
- 10:00 to 12:00pm – Drills, Stretching, and Warm Up Exercises for BJJ
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm – Judo and Wrestling for BJJ
- 4:00pm to 8:00pm – BJJ Gi and No Gi
Sunday July 28th
- 10:00 to 01:00pm – Judo and Wrestling for BJJ
- 1:00pm to 3:30pm – BJJ No Gi
- 4:30pm to 7:00pm – BJJ Gi
Call us now to book your spot at (203) 6280288 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org