Kore BJJ Association
We are a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu association founded in 2011 by 4th Degree Black Belt Professor, Luigi Mondelli. We are located in over 16 locations around the country and in Brazil. Our Association gathers over 20 black belts working together to teach, develop, and promote this amazing Martial Art.
core [kawr, kohr] noun. The central, innermost, or most essential part of anything. Synonyms essence, heart, gist, center.
Bushido (武士道?), meaning “Way of the Warrior-Knight”, is a Japanese word which is used to describe a uniquely Japanese code of conduct and a way of the samurai life, It originates from the samurai moral code and stresses frugality, loyalty, martial arts mastery, and honor.
Why the “K”? Because we are not an ordinary team. We stand for our values. When you join Kore you become a member of a family that enjoys learning Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Martial Arts in its essence.
Meet Our Team
- Professor Luigi Mondelli runs a quality world class school for kids an Adults in Connecticut. The training atmosphere is second to none, where egos are removed, and a place for the Bushido ideology to thrive. If you're looking to sharpen your iron for competition, looking to defend yourself, or just get into better shape, this school provides an environment for all to sore. Love my squad!Frank CiattoMember since 2011
- Excellent place for my 8 year old son. Excellent atmosphere and great teaching/training for all ages. My son's confidence in himself has risen as well as his level of focus in schoolKevin Numyaviz
- So many great guys and gals at ATT CT/KORE BJJ. Absolutely top notch training for anyone looking to learn BJJ. Great family atmosphere that makes it comrortable for anyone from white belt to black. I would highly recommend this school!Luis FigueroaKore BJJ New Haven
- I have never seen a more positive change in myself - physically, mentally, and spiritually - than when I began training at Kore BJJ/American Top Team. It is very therapeutic because I stop obsessing over life's problems as soon as I step on the mat. Plus I fee like a bada** when we roll. Oss!Albert Norasing
- Everyone at ATT/KORE embody the BJJ lifestyle on and off the mat. ATT/KORE members are friendly and welcoming but don't let this fool you, these guys are killers on the mat. Mestre Luigi Mondelli is pure Bushido. He must have been a Samurai in his past life.Steve youngKore BJJ Oklahoma
- Kore BJJ Danbury is a family that is always there for me, even when I return from an extended time off. I love the sport, I love the instruction that I have received over 14 years and I love the people. This is my home away from home. The technical level of the instruction is superb as is the level of my ATT Danbury brothers. There is so much more to a Jiu Jitsu club than the level of the instructor, the number of medals and the recognition of world class athletes. We are lucky to have all of these but in addition, we take the time to ensure that every student gets an opportunity to accomplish their personal goals. With 5 black belts on the mat for most evening rolls, you do not have to go far for a willing instructor to assist you in improving your game.Jim FitzpatrickMember since 2003
- Kore BJJ // End Of Class Talk // No Second Chances & Advice For Future Champions https://t.co/MAZEEez75N
- Kore BJJ // Weekly Talk #26 // Flagship, Pride, Representing, & Uniforms https://t.co/B1j4NR8LFr
- Hiking To Improve Your Cardio and Overall Conditioning https://t.co/UtTfuAM4tV
- Kore BJJ // Weekly Talk #25 // Combat Assertiveness - Lead The Attacks https://t.co/lQuC8udjPc
- Kore BJJ // Weekly Talk #24 // How I Changed My Health - Take Care Of Yourself https://t.co/eNNiUYf8QZ
- Kore BJJ // Weekly Talk #22 // Self-Protection - Ask The Hard Questions https://t.co/eGrH5nBbLd